Home & Garden Show set for March 2-4 at Douglas County Fairgrounds
ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Umpqua Valley Home Builders Association presents the Home & Garden Show at the Douglas County Fairgrounds March 2-4.
The event times are Friday 10 a.m.-8 p.m. (Douglas Hall open until 9 p.m. for a special event), Saturday 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
The event will feature local breweries Two Shy Brewing, Looking Glass Brewery, Bend Distillery, 2 Towns Cider House and Stillwagon Distillery for sample tastings.
- Friday - Rebuilding Homes for Hero’s Nails & Ales Night. 5 p.m.-9 p.m. local Breweries, Lookingglass Brewery, Old 99 Brewing Co. and Two Shy Brewing. There will be great food and live music from Hecktic Week and the Neil Johnson Band.
- Saturday - Kid’s Day: Jump for fun, cotton candy, drone presentations, face painting, Saving Grace Roseburg Police Department K9 unit, Umpqua Valley Arts Association, Youth Arts. Tool kits and workshops provided by Home Depot & Lowe’s.
- Sunday - Senior Day: Seniors get in free. Demonstration Day- Douglas County Bees 10:30, Custom Landscaping and Maintenance 11:30, Mountain Creek String Band 12:30-3:30, Umpqua Valley Tractor 1:15, River Hawk Tiny Homes 2:30 *Presentation times subject to change.
Door Prizes will be given away on the hour every hour each day of the show.
There will be vendors that specialize in all areas related to home building, from remodels to custom home building and more.
This year's booths are sold out for the family-friendly event.
This year's sponsors:
- Cascade Community Credit Union
- Addcox Heating
- Bath Fitter
- State Farm Insurance April Patsel Oelke
- Clint Newell Auto
- River Hawk Tiny Home Co.
- Pacific Air Comfort
- Selec Temp Employment Svcs.
- Kennaday Builders LLC.
- State Farm Insurance Renee Frati