Charges: Talkative white supremacist gets himself arrested

PARKLAND, Wash. -- A proud white supremacist and irresponsible bicycle rider talked himself into a felony harassment charge after reportedly letting loose a stream of profanity-laced threats at a Pierce County Sheriff's Office deputy.

According to the charging documents filed in Pierce County Superior Court, a deputy on patrol Aug. 14 near 120th Street South and Pacific Avenue spotted 48-year-old Michael Williams riding a bicycle the wrong direction in traffic and without wearing a helmet.

The deputy, who had to brake to avoid hitting Williams, pulled him over. The deputy noted Williams had a large number of tattoos that made it clear he was a member of the Aryan Brotherhood, smelled like alcohol and had bloodshot eyes.

According to the charging documents, Williams became agitated, and the deputy detained him for the deputy's safety. At that point, Williams reportedly made the following 13 statements:

  • "[Expletive] off."
  • "Suck my Aryan Brotherhood [expletive], [expletive]."
  • "You ain't going to find what you are looking for.
  • "White [expletive]-[expletive] [expletive]."
  • "You can't take me one on one."
  • "Take that uniform off."
  • "You ain't nothing without your gun and badge."
  • "You are a [expletive]-[expletive] [expletive]."
  • "What is your address?"
  • "I will remember you."
  • "You want threats?"
  • "I will [expletive] you up."
  • "I will kill you, you ho [expletive]-[expletive] [expletive]."

According to the charging documents, the deputy took Williams' threats seriously and arrested him for investigation of felony harassment.

On the way to Pierce County Jail, Williams reportedly continued making threats as well as calling the deputy a racial epithet, which he then used to describe the deputy's hypothetical children, wife and mother.

Williams has prior convictions in Texas for sexual assault of a child and forgery. He was wanted on a warrant out of Olympia at the time of his arrest. He also claimed to have been incarcerated for 23 years.